key to victory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW PROMOTIONS IN THE CLAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feuaiers

feuaiers

NEW PROMOTIONS IN THE CLAN Empty
PostSubject: NEW PROMOTIONS IN THE CLAN   NEW PROMOTIONS IN THE CLAN EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Hansson just got accepted to Full Member, hell ye bro, you fuckin deserve this. Honest guy, mature guy, funny guy, really like you, and you know i'm reaaaally impressed with your improvement ingame! You're gettin better and better each day, keep it going.

Painn got accepted aswell as Full Member, he was an old member from old KV squad and he came in with trial, now we think he deserves to be a Full Member.

Itunez got accepted to the Trials group, nicely done, you surprised me positively and of course you deserve to be apart of our team, cuz you just prove us you fit in the clan.

West got accepted to the Trials group aswell, cuz we obviously see he has a lot of skills ingame, hes really good with his fuckin deagle shots, and hes mature and cool guy. Just an advice West, we want you to chill with us more often and we would like if you give your opinion in tcw's if you think something is not correct instead of leaving the tcw angry with something... Thats not that good, and i saw you doing it like twice or so. Anyways, we really like you, and you deserve it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! KEEP IMPROVING EVERYDAY LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING.
With love, Fe :p
Back to top Go down

NEW PROMOTIONS IN THE CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
key to victory :: .:: Key to Victory ::. :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: